lisamandina3

Eden at the Edge of Midnight
John Kerry
The Feud: The Hatfields and McCoys
Dean King
Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz Okay, so I have to agree that this starts out JUST like Twilight. The mysterious boy saves the girl from a car crash. This boy is hot and cold toward her. Yet his touch and something about him just mesmerizes her. The girl is Camelia, the boy is Ben. Well, Ben has a history, it is rumored he killed his girlfriend, but the police found him innocent, so he didn't get charged with it. But everyone at school believes the rumors, and gives him a hard time. Now, Ben is the new one at school. Turns out he wants to go back to a normal life, public school, as he's been homeschooled since his girlfriend died to deal with these same kind of issues. Camelia is intrigued as I said, but about this same time she also seems to have picked up a stalker of some sort. And she doesn't quite know who it is. It begins with a picture of her left in her mailbox. And it goes on to creepy phone calls, and more violent things such as someone breaking into her room and tearing things to shreds, like a gift this same stalker left at her windowsill. And to top it all off, Ben has a power, and it seems this power can help Camelia, but could also be what caused his girlfriend to die.Getting past the part that was so identical to Twilight, I really got sucked in. There were so many people that could have been the stalker. The author set the clues and false clues up so well. I won't spoil it and tell you who it was, but I will list all the people I thought it could be as I read, Ben of course, her friend Wes, her ex-boyfriend Matt, the guy she worked for at the Pottery shop, the guy her best friend had a crush on, and even her best friend Kimmie, all stood out at times as possibly being the stalker. Was it one of them? Like I said, I won't spoil it for you, you need to read it yourself. It was really creepy trying to figure out who it was. I guess I'll now have to go on and read the other books in the series.