lisamandina3

Eden at the Edge of Midnight
John Kerry
The Feud: The Hatfields and McCoys
Dean King
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater I waited a little extra long to read this because first I had to wait for this author to come to town when I would actually get the copy I had to buy in order to get into the event. But it was well worth the wait. If it wasn't for the new puppy I got about a week ago, I'd have been done a lot quicker. But puppies tend to need attention. Anyway, this was a very good conclusion to the series. While it definitely left off with some questions of what would happen next, it was done in a way that you don't have to know. Yes, I'd love to know what all Cole was able to figure out, and how the wolves do, but I'm okay with where it ended. One thing that I had a bit of trouble with, and you'll find I say this quite often, was the jumping back and forth between characters. Sometimes that frustrates me, I want to continue with a character when it jumps to a new one. Sometimes I get confused on which character is being used at the moment, but not with this book. I knew exactly who it was. You could tell from each point of view because the characters really had their own personalities that were so different, you just knew from the first line who it was. At least I did. I gave it only 4 stars because of my issues with the multiple point of view, but that is really the only thing about it I didn't like. Like I said, all the stories were tied up good enough to end. There were some sad losses of characters, but that is really needed in a good book. Loved it!