lisamandina3

Eden at the Edge of Midnight
John Kerry
The Feud: The Hatfields and McCoys
Dean King
Dark Parties - Sara Grant I did enjoy this book, it is another in what seems to be a growing list of dystopian novels that I'm reading lately. It had some of the same elements as several that I've read though. First it had what I would call a dome called a Protectosphere over this city, state, country, not sure from the book itself, and that made me think of the Goneseries by Michael Grant. Next there were issues with reproduction it seems, or not issues exactly, but the government was trying to control it, and that reminded me of several books: Wither, XVI, and a little bit of [b:Delirium|9462883|Delirium (Delirium #1)|Lauren Oliver|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41lqHPwr31L._SL75_.jpg|10342808]. I liked the name of the book, although it seemed that the only mention of "dark parties" was at the very beginning of the book, and then we never really saw anything like that again. There were several things left unanswered, but as I assume from the way it ends that there will be a sequel, really has to be, hopefully those will be answered. I will read on as I said if there is another. And it is a good quick read if you like dystopian novels. I read this as an egalley from Hachette Brook Group that I got on Netgalley.com.